My dog was groomed at Petsmart. I went in to pick her up and I could hear her having a problem breathing before I even saw her. I asked them why my dog was having a hard time breathing. They told me she was fine. Don’t make me get all Chihuahua on your shirt I rushed her to the vet where they told me her trachea collapsed. She will have a problem for the rest of her life now. So my theory is they had the collar around her neck so tight she choked the whole time they were grooming her or they purposely choked her. Never again will I take any animal to Petsmart.
Don’t make me get all Chihuahua on you shirt, tank top, youth tee, ladies tee
My moms Wolfamute Jasper died at PetSmart in Kennewick Washington during his routine grooming appointment. My mom got the same call. Our family was in complete shock. One minute you take them in to get groomed than the phone rings and you think they’re ready for pick up. The necropsy revealed Jasper had an aortic cancerous tumor that spread to a few other organs. He had it for a while. Sometimes it’s just their time. Don’t make me get all Chihuahua on your shirt I pray for these families and hope in this situation there was no foul play.
Don’t make me get all Chihuahua on you shirt, hoodie, sweater and long sleeve
I brought my dog to my vet for a nail trim and he was going to take her in the back and I followed. They said I wasn’t allowed. So I said well then you aren’t cutting her nails unless I am with her. So they got me a room. All good. She has distress anyway so for her to have even more anxiety away from me wasn’t going to happen. She is my baby.